The services I provide are:-
• Abuse • Anger • Anxiety • Depression • Loss and bereavement • Relationships • Sexuality/transgender • Redundancy • Miscarriage/terminations • Menopause • Self confidence • Self-esteem • Behaviour • Change/life transitions
I offer individual or couples counselling and counsellor supervision. Each session lasting between 50/60 minutes. I have experience in supporting clients with a whole range of issues including but not limited to:
• I offer counselling Monday and Friday daytime and early evenings and Thursday early evenings only. Please call me and we may be able to negotiate if necessary.
• I am a Senior Accredited member of BACP and hold UKCP registration.
• I have regular on-going supervision and have indemnity insurance.
• I partake in a minimum of 30 hours continued professional development each year. I abide by the BACP code of ethics in my practice.
• I have a Post Graduate Certificate in Counsellor Supervision.
• A level 4 diploma in Counselling
• A certificate in Couples Counselling
• A Certificate in Transactional Analysis
• Counsellor For Depression Certificate.
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions you may have regarding any of my therapies on 0114 2208 616, 07814 996 274 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org